Everybody can participate in Qaflands blog with their comments.
The reasons for refusal or modification of a comment are specified as follows:
- It has advertising content
- It has already been published
- It contains syntax errors
- It contains pornographic material
- It contains copyrighted material
- It contains private information
- Its content encourages hatred, violence, racism and sexism
Anybody who accepts the conditions above can participate in the blog. The author of a comment is liable for its content; not Qaflands.
The comments section under each published post is devoted to the exchange of viewpoints and enrichening discussions.
Qaflands blog is not part of or affiliated with any political organization, entity or its denominations. It has no claims, and no cultural, economic or social memberships.
As for copyright and use of content by third parties, the contents of Qaflands blog can be used within the limits defined by Creative Commons licensing agreement.
(Give link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/)